“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
― Maya Angelou
Stopover empowers youth in crisis through shelter, transitional living and family support.
Through Stopover’s unique and personalized services, youth in crisis are given support to develop
into productive and self-sufficient community members.
Stopover celebrates the strengths and resources of the youth and families we serve. To that end, Stopover:
• Listens to the individual needs of the youth we serve
• Promotes family stability and re-integration when it’s in the best interest of the youth
• Respects youth and their families
• Embraces diversity and is non-judgmental
• Creates a safe environment
Accredited member of the Indiana Youth Services Association